- A Large Well Presented & Extended Family Home Situated In A Highly Sought After Location Just Outside Newport
- Spacious Light Filled Living Spaces Ideal For Any Family Requirements. Current Catchments For Well Regarded Primary & Secondary Schools.
- Close To All Amenities, Local Pubs, Shops, Popular Recreational Destinations & The Scenic 14 Locks and Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal.
- Excellent Commuter Links To Bristol, Cardiff & London Via The Nearby Local & Main Train Stations Along With The M4 Motorway
- 4 Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room, 3 Spacious Reception Rooms, A Large Kitchen, Downstairs Cloakroom/WC & A Garage/Utility Room
- A Block Paved Driveway With Ample Parking Options, Attractive Large Front & Rear Gardens Backing Onto Fields Behind. Side Access.
- ****NO CHAIN****. UPVC Double Glazing. Gas Combi Central Heating. Electric Powered Garage Door.
- ****MUST VIEW****
Offered with No Chain and very well presented throughout is this wonderful large family home set on a good sized plot in one of Newport's most desirable locations on the outskirts of the city. Close to all local amenities, leisure facilities and a stones throw from the popular Monmouthshire & Brecon canal path the house further benefits from a picturesque, semi rural setting whilst being a short distance from everything needed for those that don't drive. Transport links are excellent in Rogerstone with bus stops and local train stations just a short walk away & the M4 motorway 2 minutes car journey. Local pubs & coffee shops a plenty the high street of neighbouring Risca in one direction and the city centre itself in the other, further provides everything that anyone could need or want for.
The home itself has a large, block paved driveway to the front leading to the garage & gated rear garden with attractive lawns, mature plants & low level walling providing a pleasant first impression from the road. Once entered there is a spacious porch & hallway with doors leading off to the 3 good size reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom & access to the garage, utility room & rear garden beyond. The garden is attractive, enclosed, backs on to fields behind and is made up of a lawn, patio/seating areas with side access and all enclosed with timber fencing creating the ideal space for playing, socialising or relaxing in its sunny aspect. Upstairs there is the family bathroom and 4 well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes/storage and the master boasting an ensuite shower room.
Light filled with a lovely flowing layout along with being well maintained & loved by the current owners further make this home a must view and ready to go for any would be buyer.