- Stunning, Immaculate, Very Large, Double Extended Bay Fronted House
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout With Modern Tasteful Decor
- Sought After, Convenient Location Close To The City Centre, All Local Amenities, Schools & Leisure Facilities
- Excellent Transport Links To Bristol, Cardiff & Surrounding Areas Via The Nearby M4 Motorway & Main Central Train Station
- A Spacious Lounge, Large Dining Room, Modern Kitchen With Separate Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
- Very Large Family Bathroom & An Enclosed Private Rear Garden With Lane Access
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Gas Central Heating
- *******MUST VIEW********
Tucked just behind a wonderful cherry tree in a convenient and sought after street on the outskirts of Newport city centre is this absolutely stunning, immaculately presented & very large traditional terraced house ideal for first time buyers, small families and/or anyone looking to downsize. Close to all local amenities, schools, leisure facilities and all that the city centre has to offer with shops, restaurants & football/rugby match days the home further benefits from excellent commuter links to Bristol, Cardiff & beyond via both easily accessible major road and rail networks.
Gated and walled to the front entrance there is a hallway leading to a very light & spacious family lounge which then leads through to a dining room and further living spaces on the ground floor. Large in size and perfect for entertaining the dining room is adjoined by the modern kitchen with cream units, natural wood worktops and a bay window providing much light and views to the outside garden areas. To The rear of the house is a utility room for laundry & storage and a cloakroom/WC whilst upstairs boasts a very large family bathroom with bath, walk in shower and ample dressing room along with the 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles.
Outside has an attractive, well maintained, enclosed rear garden with access to the lane behind & with the house being double glazed and heated via a combi boiler throughout it really is a ready to go, turn key opportunity. The agents highly advise viewing in order to fully appreciate all that this exceptional home has to offer.