- A Wonderful & Spacious Traditional Bay Fronted Home. Large Corner Plot. Highly Desirable Location.
- Convenient Position Opposite The Popular Beechwood Park & Grounds Close To All Amenities, Shops, Cafes, The City Centre & The Celtic Manor Resort
- East Side Of Newport With Excellent Transport Links To Bristol, Cardiff & Beyond Via Both Nearby Road (M4 Motorway) & Rail Networks
- Extended Offering Large Living Spaces. A Lounge Through To A Separate Dining Room, Utility Room, Kitchen & Downstairs WC/Cloakroon
- Attractive Gardens With Mature Planting, Seating Areas & Storage. Walled & Gated To Give Lovely Kerb Appeal.
- Garage & Driveway. Far Reaching Views Over Newport & The Bristol Channel. ****NO CHAIN****
Set on large corner plot just opposite the popular Beechwood park & grounds and a short walk from the vibrant and bustling high street on Chepstow road is this most wonderful and spacious traditional bay fronted home offering lovely light filled spaces ideal for family living whilst having huge potential to personalise & update, adding value and yet more desirability to what's currently a superb house.
Newport city centre & The Celtic Manor Resort are within walking distance with good schooling nearby along with excellent commuter links for those needing to get to Bristol, Cardiff or further a field easily & quickly.
Once through the double front doors there is a hallway with doors off to the large lounge, adjoining dining room, utility room, kitchen & WC/Cloakroom & stairs leading to the 3 generous size bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Access to the rear garden can be found in the kitchen, via patio doors from the reception rooms and through a lean-too/conservatory at the side of the house. To the side is also where the single garage and driveways can be found providing ample storage and off road parking options.
Offered with no chain the agents highly advise viewing in order to fully appreciate all that this home has to offer.