- Self contained refurbished 4 Bedroom Maisonette (currently Let)
- Self contained Lock up Shop premises with courtyard garden (current let)
- Large Lounge
- Fitted modern kitchen with Ceramic electric hob and oven
- Fitted modern Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Recently installed Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Fully let bring in income of £17040 per annum
- Investment opportunity
An Exceptional Freehold Investment Opportunity set in a central location in the city of Newport on a thriving, vibrant high street with high foot flow and rental demand, is this mixed use building made up of a self contained large 3/4 bedroom, 2 storey maisonette (Let) and a separate ground floor unit operating as a Convenience Store (Let on a 5 Year Lease), all refurbished. Currently fully occupied/let on long Leases with a combined income of £17040 Per Annum and excellent opportunities to further increase revenue the property further boasts a large yard to the rear.
A short walk from the city centre and its main train station and close to all local amenities, plus great road links via the SDR & M4 motorway and the fact it's set in an area with vast future plans and council planned improvements, makes this an excellent choice for investors looking for initial returns, but also longer term capital growth. A must view the agents strongly advise viewing in order to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer. Guide Price £220000 - £230000. (Please note photographs were taken prior to tenants occupying and are for reference only).
Section 21: Declaration of interest Section 21 of the Estate Agency Act 1979 applies in this case as the seller is associated with Red Dragon Estates Ltd.