- Exceptional Investment/Development Opportunity. 3 Storey Large Characterful Building. Mixed Use.
- City Centre Location. Highly Desirable & Pedestrianised Ideal For Retail, Office & Residential Uses.
- Planning Permission Granted For Conversion Of First & Second Floors. 2x1 bed Flats & 2 Studio Flats.
- Planning Application Number 17/0306. Newport City Council.
- Close To Central Railway Station & M4 Motorway. Excellent Transport Links to Bristol, Cardiff & Beyond
- In Need Of Development/Upgrading Throughout.
- Vacant ***NO CHAIN*** Freehold
Red Dragon Estates are delighted to offer to the market this great ***Investment Opportunity***. Offered for sale as a Freehold, Vacant Building Ideal for Investors, Developers & Owner Occupiers is this exceptional 3 Storey premises made up of a split level retail area to the ground floor (formerly Toni & Guy hairdressers) and stunning, large, characterful spaces to the first and second floors benefitting from planning permission for conversion to 4 flats (2 x 1 bed & 2 studios). In need of development & upgrading but packed full of potential and potential high yields, the property is located just opposite from the newly refurbished & reopened Indoor Market in a highly desirable spot in High Street at the heart of Newport city centre. Close to the main central train station and M4 motorway giving excellent transport links to Cardiff, Bristol & surrounding areas the premises further boasts a high foot fall and presents alongside many other major outlets such as McDonalds, Greggs, Natwest, Specsavers, Subway, Tescos & HSBC to name but a few.
A huge, rare opportunity with many possibilities the agents highly advise viewing in order to fully appreciate all that this well located, well proportioned property has to offer. Video tour & Floor plan available. Planning Application Number 17/0306.