- Stunning, Fully Renovated To An Excellent Specification & Very Spacious, Modern Town House
- Highly Sought After Location Close To The City Centre, Popular Schools, Local Amenities & Leisure Facilities
- Excellent Transport Links To Bristol, Cardiff & Surrounding Areas Via Road (M4 Motorway) High Speed Rail Networks
- Ideal Family Home, Very Large Kitchen/Dining Room, A Spacious Light Filled Lounge, Garage, Driveway & A Good Size Enclosed Rear Garden
- Contemporary Family Bathroom & Ground Floor WC/Cloakroom
- NO CHAIN. Gas Combi Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing. Safety Certificates & Smoke Alarms Done.
- ******MUST VIEW******Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000******
Back to the market is this Stunning, Very Spacious, Fully Renovated to a High Specification & Perfect for all family living, desires & needs is this Large 3 Storey, Modern, Town house. Conveniently Located just outside Newport city centre close to all local amenities, schools, shops & leisure facilities it further benefits from excellent commuter links to Bristol, Cardiff & surrounding areas via both road (M4 motorway) & high speed rail links making this home ideal for those needing travel or wanting everything on there doorstep.
Parking up on the drive or inside the generously sized integrated garage you enter the ground floor where the newly carpeted hallway has doors off too the Cloakroom/WC, ample storage cupboards and then beyond to the rear of the house providing access to the back garden, garage & 4th bedroom with it's built in wardrobes and large French doors giving views over & access too the patio and garden beyond. Up the stairs on the first floor is where the house really comes into its own with very spacious, light filled living spaces made up of a newly fitted modern kitchen/living room and a wonderful large lounge area ideal for entertaining, relaxing or hosting parties & celebrations. On the second floor there are a further 3 good size bedrooms and the most wonderful family bathroom with high end, contemporary fixtures and fittings including a touch screen mirror, chrome towel rail & rain storm shower unit. Completing the inside decor are chrome sockets, switches and door fitments adding yet further style and detail to this executive dwelling whilst gas combi central heating and UPVc double glazing provides warmth and economical comfort throughout.
Outside the home offers even more with an attractive front garden giving kerb appeal, ample parking options and to the rear is a large, enclosed garden with southerly aspect providing yet more space to entertain, play or relax in the sunshine it will offer. The garage provides further potential with the option to convert to an office/study space, utility room and or a further bedroom making this a truly excellent opportunity with the agents highly advising viewing in order to fully appreciate all that is offer. Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000.