- Exceptionally Large, Double Extended, Well Presented & Maintained Throughout Traditional Stone Built Home
- 3 Double Bedrooms & First Floor Family Bathroom
- Highly Desirable Semi Rural Location On The Outskirts Of Newport Close To All Local Amenities, Schools & Popular Recreational Destinations
- Excellent Transport Links To Bristol, Newport & Cardiff Via Road & The Nearby Train Station
- Very Large Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room & A Spacious, Modern Kitchen
- Attractive, Enclosed Rear Garden With Lane Access & Views Over The Neighbouring Countryside
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Combi Central Heating & On Street Parking Options
- Ideal First Time Buyer, Investment Or Downsizing Opportunity
- ******NO CHAIN*******
Set in the semi rural vibrant village of Cross Keys on the outskirts of Newport is this stunning, very large 3 Double bedroom traditional stone built terraced home. Double extended and very well maintained throughout this ideal first time buyer, investment or downsizing opportunity offers spacious, immaculate & modern accommodation throughout. Close to all local amenities, Waunfawr Park, local pubs, leisure facilities, the popular Scenic Drive & the Monmouthshire & Brecon canal cycle/walkway the house further benefits from excellent commuter links via road and rail to Bristol, Newport & surrounding areas.
Downstairs the home has 2 good size reception rooms open plan as one, a large modern kitchen with views over & access too the rear garden whilst upstairs boasts 3 large bedrooms and a good size family bathroom. Outside the rear garden is enclosed, private and has a sunny aspect with lane access and attractive views over the neighbouring hills. On the market with no onward chain the agents highly advise viewing in order to fully appreciate all that this excellent home has to offer.