- Exceptional Multi Let Office Investment Opportunity
- South Wales Prestigious, Leading Business Park, Junction 30 of the M4 Motorway
- Let to Bouygues (UK) Ltd & Circle IT Solutions Ltd. £156,360.85 per annum.
- Long Leasehold. 10,599 sq ft (984.68 sq m). EPC of B36.
- Highly Desirable Location With Excellent Transport Links Via Road & Rail to Bristol & London
- Three Storeys. 44 Car Parking Spaces. Lifts. Comfort Cooling Systems. Intercom Entry & W/C's on Each Floor
- Well Maintained High Quality Fixtures With An Abundance of Natural Light Throughout.
Situated in Lime Tree Court, Cardiff Gate, at South Wales' Premier Business Park alongside occupiers such as Coca Cola, SWALEC, Audi, Mercedes, Redrow Homes & The International Baccalaureate Organisation, is this exceptional 3 Storey detached, Multi Let Office Investment Opportunity. With exceptional transport links via the M4 Motorway & High speed railway to Bristol, London and many other major UK cities the site further benefits from facilities including an Ibis hotel, Waitrose, Starbucks, WHSmith, Food Outlets & a Creche.
Set over 3 storeys and occupying 10,599sq ft the purpose built self contained office building has ample parking spaces outside, an impressive glass atrium entrance with secure intercom entry systems and inside boasts comfort cooling, passenger lifts, W/C's on each floor and very well maintained contemporary décor throughout. A long leasehold of approximately 983 years is left, the current EPC rating is B36 & the property is elected for VAT.
Currently let to several successful companies including Circle IT Solutions Ltd and Bouygues (UK) Ltd the rent per annum is approximately £150,000, creating a very appealing yield, capital value & stable investment in general. For further information, please contact Dave or Adam at The Red Dragon Estates Office.